Thank you for your interest in attending our conference! You can register your attendance using our official registration form. Note: You will know your registration is complete upon receiving a confirmation message at the end of the form.
If you submitted an abstract/panel proposal, you should have also received a link to this form in your acceptance email, along with other information.
All meals and snacks are included in your registration cost.
- Faculty $150
- Graduate Student $75
- Non-presenter/Non-UC $45
- Faculty $50
- Graduate Student $25
There are currently two options for payment of registration fees:
- PayPal: Please follow the steps below to complete your transaction.
- Go to paypal.com and sign in to your own account.
- Select “Send” money and enter the email, email@example.com, as the recipient.
- Enter the proper corresponding amount for your registration (found above).
- Finalize transaction.
- If possible, save the transaction page as a PDF (or JPG) and email us a copy of this receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org for confirmation.
- Venmo: If you choose to pay through Venmo, please send your fees to @ccrall-registration. If you pay this way, please email a copy of the confirmation email you receive to us at email@example.com.
- Check: If you prefer to pay your registration fee by check, please send the check (made out to Cincinnati Conference on Romance Languages) along with your Registration Form to: Nicasio Urbina, Director of Graduate Studies, P.O. Box 210377, University of Cincinnati, Cincinnati, OH 45221-0377.
We look forward to seeing you in Cincinnati!